Monday, October 31, 2005

The Biggest Mistake Of My Life

This is how I see it
Correct me if I am wrong
You just plunged into yourself
With breakneck speed
As soon as you met me

While with me
You had four women
Two, you tasted
One you forced
The last didn’t work

You ought to know
You used me
To generate interest
In you

Remember?
You would talk to those women
About me
And tell them
Everything
That we did together

You used me
As a prop
To your sex party
Now that you don’t have me
You don’t have the women either
Except one
Who I don’t think too much of
Never did
She reminds me
Of Daddy’s Girl
In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Who needs
A squirrel treatment

You made a pass
At my friend when we met her
You didn’t bother to tell me you did
I apologised for your behaviour

You didn’t tell me
About the woman
Who you forcefully slept with
While I was away
You still haven’t told me

And the only reason
You say you want to still know me
Is that I will get you
All the women?

I know
That you happened
In my life
Because I had been with
The best men ever
Lucky as hell

I know
You happened
So that I could be with
The best man ever
After you

That is all that you are to me now
A stage in my life
That I regret
But choose not to
Anymore

You are
The biggest mistake of my life
I don’t know you anymore

4 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:18 AM  
Blogger r)HaN said...

Quod Severis Metes

As You Sow,so shall you reap.

He will get his due in time.

1:55 AM  
Blogger In verse said...

The poem is very straight and upright. It has more pity than anger,which is good. May be bit more economy of words. A bit more detached and cruel.It alnmost there just slow cook it bit more.

bst rgds
anirban.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Clifford Duffy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home